Q: How can I give myself an inexpensive at-home manicure?
A: Keep your hands looking great with these at-home manicure tips from nail technician Chonya Alvarez from The Spa at Saddle brook in Tampa.
1. First of you must remove your old polish. And then for natural nails use a non acetone remover. The Try Cutex® Essential Care™ Advanced Nail polishes remover pads.
2. Sleeve nails to desired shape. What looks modern now is a shorts nail, straight across the top with rounded edges. Then File your nails in only one direction by starting at the edges and moving towards the top.
3. Immerse in foamy water for a few minutes to reduce cuticles.
4. Spot a cuticle ointment on the cuticles and rub and massage in. Try Creative Nail Design Sea Therapy Cuticle Eraser.
6. Massage your hands with a hand lotion for extra moisture and after that try creative Nail design solar silk.
7. Swab your nails with a clammy cloth to remove and erase overkill oils.
8. And in the 8th step of making beautiful tips for Manicure at your own home apply a base coat. Let it dry for only just one minute. And then Try Creative Nail Design Sticky.
9. Relate two coats of your favorite colors. And always apply polish by starting on the side of the nail. After this you must be able to wrap the nail in three stokes, one on each side and one in the center.
10. At the end of Beautiful Tips For Doing Manicure At Home you should apply and relate a top coat and then try Creative Nail Design Speedy. But you must remember that if you utilize a very fast dry top coat, your polish will not last as long.